We’re here to help victims of infidelity spread the word about mistresses, male sluts and other types of cheaters.
We provide an open forum for people all around the world to discuss the topic of infidelity, share your story of a cheater ruined relationship, warn others of local cheaters, and offer support to victims of unfaithful partners.
All posts in the site are the opinion of their authors, we do not represent that any information is true, use your own discretion. Also, do not threaten us, deal with the person who posted.
If you threaten us, we will post your threats. If you contact our service providers, we will find out and will let our audience discuss you openly (there are hundreds of web hosting companies, do you really think that you can keep us down?) We value First Amendment rights and enjoy immunity under U.S. Law, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and Anti-SLAPP laws.
We will entertain removal requests for the following content:
- Posts or photos of children
- Nude photographs posted without the authorization of the person pictured
- Content found to be in violation of the law by a Court of competent jurisdiction.
- Content that violates Intellectual Property rights and is not subject to a fair use exemption under the law (we are not lawyers, but believe us, it’s pretty easy to tell which is which)
- We reserve the right but not the obligation to remove other content that under our sole discretion is not acceptable.
To request removal under conditions one through three, please contact us, all other requests will be ignored and discarded.